Selling with the Stewart Group
Why choose Stewart Group?
Selling your home is a milestone moment that should be entrusted to only the best. At the Stewart Group, we bring decades of combined experience in the South Okanagan market along with the power of Royal LePage Locations West, the #1 realty brokerage in Penticton for more than 30 years.
Relationships built on trust
Together with our clients, we work as a team with the common goal of getting the maximum value for your home in the shortest time possible. We set out a clear pricing, communication and marketing strategy that has proven results.
We work tirelessly to ensure that your home shows its best for the professional photos, agents open and any showings or open houses as necessary.
Our marketing program is second to none. We promote your property in a variety of online and print avenues to ensure as many buyers as possible are reached.
Staging and Photography
We will take professional photos of your home and will provide advice and direction to stage your home to maximize the impact to potential buyers.
Call us today to a no-cost home evaluation where we provide a comparative market analysis to show recent sales and current listings of similar homes in your neighbourhood providing a baseline to value your home. This analysis is an objective look at the market situation and helps direct the pricing strategy.
- Review the Realtor.ca checklist
- DOWNLOAD HERE
- Clean, Clean, Clean
- Remove all non-essential items to storage
- De-clutter and organize EVERYTHING
- A pre-sale inspection will help to understand every potential issue and have a plan to deal with each item
- Offer presentations, negotiations and acceptance
- Determine all acceptable terms including closing and possession dates
- Work through due dilligence (subject conditions) including inspection, appraisal,
- Condition removal and the sale goes FIRM!
- Arrange closing appointment with the lawyer a week to 10 days before completion date.
- Cancel utilities, home insurance to line up with Adjustment Date
- Confirm Completion Date (Registration, money transfer day done through the lawyer)
Contact Us Today
Call, text, email or fill out this little form to set up a consultation.