Buying in the South Okanagan
We build our relationships on trust, which is why we have the most incredible repeat business and referrals. We never over-promise and ensure we always deliver. We understand that your real estate purchase is the most important purchase you can make, and take all the available steps to make that process as pleasurable and profitable as possible.
Our client’s interests are always THE most important consideration.
Welcome to Wine Country
I love to creatively look out for solutions, new ideas and options that our clients are often delighted by. Whether that be considering locations, house styles, home improvements and financing options, we believe that having an open mind and considering some out of the box options allows for the most informed decisions.
When it comes time to enter a negotiation, we will advise you on a course of action to achieve your desired result. Well equipped, prepared and tough, we will do all we can to get you the best deal possible for the home you desire.
Our extensive experience in the South Okanagan Real Estate market translates to great advice and an ability to make deals happen.
World-Class Outdoor Activities
SPRING, SUMMER, FALL
Mild weather in the spring and fall bookend a warm, dry summer that has everyone outside enjoying the quality of life that only Penticton and the surrounding area can provide.
Living in Wine Country
The South Okanagan is blessed with over 100 wineries, cideries, micro-breweries and distilleries. The tastings are endless. Find out more at Visit Penticton www.visitpenticton.com for a list of must see establishments in the area.
Finding your perfect home
No matter what budget, or type of home you’re looking for, we’re excited to help.
We know all the neighbourhoods, amenities, pros and cons of each property and will share our knowledge to help you make an informed decision.
It’s Time to Move
- Familiarize yourself with the mortgage process
- Get pre-approved and pre-qualified
- Get finances in order and prepare your budget
- Identify your needs and wish list
- Find the home that meets your criteria
- Make an offer, agree to price, terms and conditions
- Work through due dilligence (subject conditions) including inspection, appraisal, financing, insurance quote etc.
- Condition removal and deposit submission. Sale goes FIRM!
- Arrange closing appointment with the lawyer a week to 10 days before completion date.
- Secure utilities, home insurance to line up with Adjustment Date ( pg 2 of the contract of purchase and sale)
- Confirm Completion Date (Registration, money transfer day done through the lawyer)
- Confirm Possession Date and time (move in day and time) important for the moving company to know!
Contact Us Today
Call, text, email or fill out this little form and we’ll get back to you ASAP!